- GENERAL ASPECTS LEGAL NOTICE
Carefully read the following legal notice regarding the website of Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L.
1.1. Identifying data of the Information Society Service Provider
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
This portal is owned by: Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L. with CIF: B53181632
Address: Cádiz, 20 – Pol. Ind- L’Alafaç II / 03440 IBI – Alicante (Spain)
Telephone: (+34) 966 550 918
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both the navigation and the use and / or order of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, in its case, individuals in force at the time you, as a User, access the Web page.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally expand and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, of the same way.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1.- Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User agrees, in the use of this website to:
- If it is provided, the User must properly safeguard the “User Name” and the “Password” that is provided by Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L. , as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the website, agreeing not to assign their use or allow third parties to access them, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use thereof.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of Any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, violates current Spanish regulations and those of your country of residence.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration on the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks Company name of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent their normal operation.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, company name of the Users or third parties.
The Company may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they may be known. by Users.
The Company does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make proper use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without the owner being liable for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. The Company will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. The Company will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for the actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- The Company constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software called mal-ware, exempting the Company from any liability that may arise. of the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this website.
2.3.- Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it will be forbidden, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page Web and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Website in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige Company name; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about The Company, its address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case, will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that The Company has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign Company name within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by The Company and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that The Company subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Web page any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) directed to a Web page that contains information or illegal content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs, and public order.
2.4.- Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S, L. or on which the corresponding use rights have been obtained. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Its publication on other web pages or in other digital or written communication media requires the express consent of the owner of the web, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo. , SL The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners. Unless expressly authorized, Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L. , the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links must always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
2.5.- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The Company and the User, regardless of their address, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Ibi (Alicante) for any questions that may arise or actions to be exercised derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.