Company reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The Responsible for the Treatment of personal data is: Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L.
Commercial address: Cádiz, 20 – Pol. Ind. L’Alfaç II / 03440 IBI – Alicante (Spain)
Telephone: (+34) 966 550 918
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data of the members are processed by Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo, S.L. The purpose of collecting this data is to:
- Client and Supplier Management at Ibes Gestión y Desarrollo
- Provision of requested services.
- Management of purchases on our website.
- Participation of users in commercial promotions, discount vouchers, etc….
- Carry out statistics and market studies.
- Sending of commercial communications.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so.
Company is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data. This website includes hyperlinks (links) that allow the visitor to move to other pages. The Company does not assume any responsibility regarding the data protection policy that may have been adopted therein.
Company does not transfer its data to third parties in general, except in cases where it is necessary for the organization of certain activities, or the provision of services. In any case, the planned assignments are regularized by signing contracts, and the assignee entity cannot use the assigned information for purposes other than those established by The Company.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The interested party of the personal data, in any case, may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the RGPD, and which are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party,
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten)
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment,
- Right to object to treatment,
- Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise such rights by request accompanied by a photocopy of their DNI, and in which they will specify which of these requests be satisfied, sent to the address: email@example.com